Sunday, April 12, 2009

Well,
This is my first blog on here. I have been doing my own Biggest Loser show on Facebook and I thought this would complement it rather nicely.
I have been really struggling with my food lately, as well as my excercise. It's almost as if I am losing focus. The hard thing for me is when I do mess up is getting right back up and starting again. Satan keeps reminding me of all the things I didn't finish. He reminds me of the fact that I haven't finished school, or that I haven't been successful in the past with my weight management efforts. It's hard not to feel like a failure when I go through these valleys. Work has been stressful, and I have begun to use food to cope with that as well.
No one ever said this was going to be easy. I'm beginning to realize that I can't do this on my own. I am more of an externally motivated person. That is why I want to start finding people in the area that I can do this with. I would like to maybe go for a walk or a hike. Just something so that we can all feel like we are all in this together. If anybody has any ideas, let me know. Again, I can't thank you enough for all your support. I know that God has put the power in me to do this. I just need to believe it for myself. I am facing the most difficult battle of my life, and it is literally a battle for my life.
"For God did not give us a spirit of fear, but a spirit of power, of love, and of self control."II Timothy 1:7

No comments:

Post a Comment