Sunday, April 12, 2009

The Plan

No one goes into battle without a plan. If I am going to be successful I need a plan as well. I need something that is easy for me to do and something that I can easily follow. The first thing that I am going to do is plan out my meals for the entire week. With my work schedule varying so much day to day, this is extremely important to my success. I also plan on making sure that I plan times to work out as well. One of the most important things I am going to do is to bring workout clothes with me to work. There is a 2.5 mile circle near my work and I can walk it right after work! That's easy enough! I have to plan my time at the gym as well. I also have to be sure and eat breakfast. A good breakfast will help curb hunger later in the day and will help in the fight against the McDonald's Drive Thru after work.
I am also going to spend some time watching my videos I created earlier. I think I need to rediscover my original drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment